Was My Dog Possessed?

Read the article and leave a comment.

This happened not so long ago in my home on a normal day, nothing much had happened until that weird afternoon.

I was reading a book when I heard my dog snarling like there was an intruder. So I carefully went outside to take a look around and it was my boyfriend, who she knew and loved well but she was growling at. Bella (my dog) heard me come out and turned around. I instantly saw that her eyes were devil red.

She started to growl and snap at me too! I had no idea what was going on. Nothing like this had ever happened before. Suddenly, I saw this white figure rush from around Bella and into the house. I was so scared, even my boyfriend, who says he's not afraid of anything was in a quivering heap.

We then heard the crashing of kitchen utensils and pots and pans. Rushing into the house we saw cupboards opening and shutting, the fridge gurgling, the tap was running. And all the time after we had seen the white figure go into the house my dog was her same spooky self.

I have no idea what this figure could have been and I've tried looking up the history of our home but nothing has come up so if you could help me, please post. I would really, REALLY like to figure out what happened.

1 Response to "Was My Dog Possessed?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    your house is ether haunted or a demond is liveing in your house w.e the case MOVE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS AROUND YOU COULD END UP HURT OR EVEN WORSIER DEAD IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN B4.

Post a Comment

Powered by eBizar