Electrical Ghost

Read the article and leave a comment.

Hi everyone, I've decided to share my story with you as I'm not too sure what to make of all this, I think there is some sort of ghost in my house playing with my electricity. I live in western australia, and my house it quiet old, I live near the old army barracks in swanborne which is located right on the coast. I was at home the other night, and every room that I stepped into, the light would dim in that room, flicker for a bit, then go back to normal, which is quiet strange as this has never happened before.

I brushed it off as it being an old house, until I went into my room and turned on my stereo and put it on volume level 45, I got to the kitchen, and my stereo turned off! The switch was on, but the volume had been turned down to zero. By now I was starting to get a little scared, and called my house mate and get her to hurry home. A few moments after she arrived home, I went into the toilet and the light bulb smashed through the glass light shade and onto the floor, which scared the bigeebies out of us both, but as we went into the spare room to get the spare light globes, as I opened each packet, they were all smashed, all 6 of them! How could this be, they were brand new and still in the box!

I know it could just be my imagination, but it's not just the lights either, my house phone will ring constantly and when I answer it, it has dial tone... Or I will come home from work and all the lights are on! And I'm the last to leave in the morning, and I make sure I turn them off! If any one knows anything about what's been happening. Please let me know.

Thanks heaps

Powered by eBizar