Confusing Hauntings

Read the article and leave a comment.

Over the past year, (approximately,) some odd things have been happening to me, and my sister. I'm 16, she's 12- I know we could have an over-reactive imagination, but I don't think that's the case.

With all the things we've been through, I've checked out the house- nobody has died here, and the house isn't old enough. The only thing I can think of is that maybe some aborigines were buried nearby. But it still doesn't explain the events that have happened. This is a rough timeline of what has happened to us, and it has really freaked my sister and me out.

When I was little, I recall that I used to see golden eyes staring at me in the night. It soon slipped my memory, and was forgotten. Sometime after my step grandfather died, my sister started seeing him around, when she looked out her window, anywhere. We had been particularly close to him. He had died of cancer, from smoking. This was mentioned for a few years, until some time 2 years ago, Sarah (my sister) started seeing people. But there were other people as well, black cloaked people. A lot of her friends at school saw them too.

They also started seeing eyes, in all types of colours. Black, Gold, Green, Red... When she told me, I remembered my experiences, and they were just like my experiences, which I had never told her about.

A few months ago, I started seeing the eyes again, the two weeks before my grandmother died. The first time, I flicked on my light, and eliminated all possibilities of it being a reflection. I had called my Dad into my room, and they didn't appear again that night.

I also experienced shadows creeping around my room, towards me. They always disappear if there is a form of strong light, and wouldn't normally appear again. A few weeks ago, I felt like it was touching me, and raping me. This happened four times, and then stopped. I could still move, and only if I moved significantly, it would stop. But sometimes, if I was lying on my side, it had felt like there were warm arms wrapped around me, giving me a comforting feeling. I would fall asleep soon after. I had also, one morning felt like somebody was grabbing my foot firmly, and wouldn't let go until I stood up. I also experienced someone watching me, out of the corner of my eye. As soon as I focus, there's nothing there. I might have seen something in front of a blank, cream wall.

I'm getting really worried, because my sister has physically been scratched by things she has seen. I'm concerned, and just want to know why. Communication has failed epically, these things won't respond. This isn't everything, but until I can document everything, these are the main things that have happened.

Does anyone have any idea?

1 Response to "Confusing Hauntings"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi,
    i hope you and your sister are alright. I have previously experienced unusual things that cannot be explained, but nothing ever harmful. I personally believe that if you choose to not see them, they must respect this. However, if it still continues is there anyone you know that would take what you and your sister have experienced into account?. write down everything that happens and ensure that what you have written down cannot be explained fully.
    The main thing is to show who's in control and that's you:) trust in the people you know who have moved on (i.e your grandmother and step grandfather) to help you and your sister.

    i really hope some of this has helped, just make sure to write things down and inform your parents or relatives about this.

Post a Comment

Powered by eBizar