I'm Being Followed by a Ghost

I was in the 3rd grade when this happened to me and I will never forget it! I was in class and needed to use the rest room so I ask for permission from my teacher and went downstairs to the bathroom. When I walked in as I was passing the stalls I caught out of the corner of my eye a black shape about the same size as myself. I was terrified! I stopped and went to look back and there was nothing there. I left immediately.

A week or so later I went with my class to wash our hands for lunch. I had to go to the bathroom so I went into the first stall while everyone else went on to lunch. I could see on the floor in the stall next to me a pair of tennis shoes and jeans, I thought it was my buddy so I reached out with my foot to kick at his foot, just messing around, I kept reaching but could never get to the foot, I looked back under once more to find nothing there and I had been in the bathroom by myself the whole time.

Soon after having these experiences I started seeing more and more. But not just at school at home too. I live with my mom and little brother. We had been in the house for a few months and I started hearing whisperings and seeing both black and white images floating in and out of the bedrooms, but always disappearing at the doorways.

Then one night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when all of a sudden I felt like something was laying on me and I couldn't breathe. My mom came in and tried to help me, she prayed with me and gave me the bible to keep under my pillow. Whatever it was left me alone for the night but seeing the shadows continued.

A couple of months ago my mom had to have surgery on her neck so we had to move in with my aunt and uncle. I swear this thing or things moved right along with me! I'm still seeing the shadowy figures and hearing things.

Is it possible for something to follow you? Because that's what I feel like is happening. I'd really like to tell it to leave me the heck alone but for some reason I don't think that that is going to help. Any suggestions?

Powered by eBizar