Screaming

Read the article and leave a comment.

This happened when I was young. I was staying at cronulla. I had just been to a funeral and went to my nan's to stay the night. In the middle of the night I wake up... Everything is cold and my nan is in a bedroom across from me and my brother about 4m up the hallway. "MATTHEW" is constantly being screamed out towards me and it seemed to go on forever then a sudden stop.

In the morning I asked my bro and nan, but they both said they heard nothing. Why did I only hear this?

Lately and I'm almost 17 now I see dark figures as I walk down the hallway in my house. Whispers come every now and then and I'm freaked about it. What have I done to get this? Why are they contacting me? Should I pray more...?

Also lately I have been seeing me die many times in my dreams and I'm not sure why its reoccurring so much. It can't be a prediction of my own death can it?

I have had dreams where they do come true like one time I had a dream about falling off my motorbike in the bush and it happened the next day in the exact same way I dreamt it.

Thank you for reading

I hope You all can provide some insight into what is happening to me and what I can do about it.

Powered by eBizar