The Blob In The Apartment

Read the article and leave a comment.

I spent yesterday night (25.06.08) at my friend's sister's apartment cause he has "Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii". When we arrived at Elle's (not her name) she told me that I may see something but not to be scared. I looked at her like "what the heck is she talking about?"

So as we were walking up to her apartment room, I was whispering to my friend asking "what did your sister mean? Is this place haunted?"

My friend, without any emotion, no fear like the haunting was absolutely nothing, answered with a plain "Yep".

My reaction was fear at first obviously and replied with an "oh..."

Well I was feeling terrified cause this was going to be the first time I've ever come in contact with a spirit close up. I didn't know what to do if I were to wake up in the middle of the night to see a face in front of me.

We went into the apartment and the first thing everyone did was get changed. I however was alone in the living room and kept turning around, thinking to myself, "oh my god, how long does it take to get changed?" since I was feeling scared.

Anyways, Elle came out and asked what I would like for dinner, I didn't mind, I told her it was up to her. She insisted on me to pick tonight's menu as I was the guest (I sort of have a crush on her, she's pretty hot!) so blushing, I said in a soft voice "err... how about pasta?" (I couldn't think of any other food) She agreed and asked what type? I said "Carbonara" (yummy).

So I went to the living room which was just right in front of the kitchen and was conversing with her while she was cooking and while I was watching "big brother". It was around 7:25pm when we heard a thump (If you guys were wondering where my friend is he's in the shower). Of course my body went stiff and I looked around, "It's heeeere!" Elle said in an eerie voice. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen looking around the living room area."Everywhere?" I said quivering next to her.

She laughed and said "well it's not just going to show itself, it'll show when you least expect it". Well after hearing that I decided that I wanted to go home. She told me the ghost is harmless and it's not going to frighten you and to trust her.

So after this, my friend came out of the shower and said "did you see it?" I said "no". Dinner was finally cooked and we were sitting on the couch watching "Rules of engagement". We heard another bang and the water turning on in the bathroom, I jumped up off the couch and looked around, they both started laughing. I figured that this was a prank of some sort and laughed as well.

Elle went to the bathroom, and Daniel and I were still eating. I asked if the apartment was really haunted and he said yes. Elle came back and the lights started to flicker, I got so scared and went closer to Elle and that's when I saw it. It's wasn't in a human form or anything... just a blob. All it was doing was going from corner to corner on the ceiling. It seemed like every time it tried to come down, it went back up.

Elle said that it always does this and nothing else. It's the same pattern over and over again. I got out my phone to take a picture of it. Every time I took a picture it would be on the other corner, I could never get a shot of it. It started moving faster and Elle said that it's never done this before and to put the phone away.

Then, the lamp bulb exploded and all of us screamed. Elle quickly went to get some incense and lit the room, apologising to the spirit on my behalf. It slowed down and disappeared.

Everything was quiet and the TV was off (we didn't even turn it off)-we turned it back on and I was sitting there shocked.I said that I wanted to go home cause I knew I pissed it off and I didn't want to spend the night thinking what it will do to me while I was sleeping.

So Elle agreed and took me home.

1 Response to "The Blob In The Apartment"

  1. This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

Post a Comment

Powered by eBizar